What is a Non-Surgical Facelift ?
The Non-Surgical Facelift uses the power of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), growth factors are taken from your blood.
The process involves taking blood from your own body, then separating out your platelets using a centrifuge. Your own platelets and growth factors are then injected back into specific areas of your face to provide you with the results you are looking for.
Since the procedure involves using your own platelets, the entire treatment is safe and non-invasive.
What Does PRP Treatment Involve?
- THE FIRST STAGE of the process is to inject small amounts of hyaluronic acid (HA) filler to begin sculpting specific areas of the face. The HA filler replaces the skin’s natural glycosaminoglycans that hold water like a sponge and give volume and shape to the face, but are lost as part of the body’s aging process. This initial injection of hyaluronic acid is the precursor to the ultimate desired shape and form.
- THE SECOND STAGE is the refining and polishing of the sculpting process, which ultimately contributes to the appearance of a younger version of you.
- THE THIRD AND FINAL STAGE of the process is to harness and use the growth factors from PRP to stimulate the unipotent cells in your skin and facial tissue.
The Non-Surgical Facelift is effective for:
- Restoring natural beauty and shape
- Loss of volume to the face
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- Tear trough hollows
- Dark circles
- Smoker’s lines
- Temple hollows
- Crepey skin on the neck and décolletage area
Can I go to work after having the Non-Surgical Facelift treatment?
Most people go to work the day after they get the Non-Surgical Facelift treatment. Other than a few needle marks that only you can see, there is typically no other negative indication from the procedure.
Is Non-Surgical Face Lift safe, and what are the side effects?
Unlike other face lifts, a Non-Surgical Face Lift is minimally invasive, and it significantly rules out the risks that come with ordinary surgical procedures. Also, this procedure uses your own blood, which removes major risks and complications.
The Non-Surgical Facelift takes the cosmetic rejuvenation process to a higher level
How many Non-Surgical Face Lift treatments are needed?
The recommended number of treatments depends on your skin. We will determine this during your consultation with us. Most commonly, 2 treatments that are spaced a month apart are needed to show visible results.
What is the recovery period?
Non-Surgical Face Lift is often called Lunchtime Therapy, because it only takes about 60 minutes. Some patients may experience redness or minor bruises on their skin after the treatment, but these are fully healed within a week. It is recommended to keep your doctor updated on any such conditions.
No. of treatments
Back to normal
A few days
Duration of results
1-2 years in most patients
4-6 weeks later
What we offer
Low Back Pain & DRX